Denver Lawsuits for Negligent Investment Advice and Stock Market Loss Attorney
Stockbrokers have various legal and ethical obligations to their clients, and one of these obligations is that they are required to conduct due diligence before recommending potential investments. Stock market loss attorneys can help you notice when stockbrokers take unnecessary risks When stockbrokers are negligent in upholding this fiduciary duty and provide unsuitable investment advice to their clients:
- People can lose large sums of money.
- These people should know that they have rights and recourse to hold negligent stockbrokers accountable for their failure to exercise their fiduciary duties.
- The Denver stockbroker malpractice attorneys at Cristiano Law, LLC are here to aggressively stand up for their rights in any legal setting and to help them reclaim their losses.
How Negligence Can Play a Role in Stockbroker’s Investment Advice
The negligence that can lead stockbrokers to give unsuitable investment advice can come in many forms, some examples of which may include stockbrokers’:
- Failure to thoroughly research an investment
- Failure to disclose all of the potential risks associated with the investment
- Failure to provide all material information related to a particular investment
- Failure to provide unbiased investment advice to clients and/or to disclose potential conflicts of interest with certain investments (In these cases, a stockbroker’s personal interests in manipulating the market may come into play, and this could be a form of investment fraud.)
- Failure to disclose the terms of credit if or when credit is used to purchase stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
When any such breaches of a stockbroker’s fiduciary duties result in unsuitable or negligent investment advice being given to clients, people who lose money based on this negligent advice will likely be eligible for compensation that restores their financial standing and makes up for potentially lost profits they have suffered. In such cases, it may be possible to hold any combination of the following parties accountable for an investor’s losses:
- The negligent stockbroker
- The company that employs (and possibly enables) the negligent stockbroker
- An insurer that provides coverage to the stockbroker and/or the company that employs the broker.
The Denver Stockbroker Malpractice Lawyers at Cristiano Law, LLC Are Here for You
If you believe that a stockbroker’s unsuitable and negligent investment advice has caused you to suffer significant financial losses, the Denver stockbroker malpractice attorneys at Cristiano Law, LLC are ready to fight for you. Our trusted attorneys have more than three decades of experience advocating the rights of our clients and holding negligent stockbrokers accountable. Let us put our experience and resources to work for you.
Because we believe that the practice of law is a helping profession, our attorneys are dedicated to providing people who have been victimized by the careless, indifferent or deceitful actions of stockbrokers the highest quality of legal services. Whether inside or outside of the courtroom, our Denver stockbroker malpractice attorneys will always defend our clients’ rights, will provide them with honest answers about their case and will work relentlessly to help them secure the justice and compensation they deserve.
Learn More during an Initial Consult
We encourage people who may have experienced losses due to stockbroker negligence to attend an initial consult with one of our Denver stockbroker malpractice lawyers. In most cases, these initial consultations are free, and we can get a case started at no upfront cost to our clients. To set up a meeting with one of our attorneys, call us at (303) 407-1777 or email us using the form on this page.
Evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience, and our attorneys can commute to your city or town to meet you to ensure that you get the legal help you need wherever you may need it.