Whether you are at another person’s home or place of business, the owner of that property has a legal duty to keep the property safe so that people are not at risk of getting into accidents and hurting themselves when visiting the property. Unfortunately, however, not all property owners take this responsibility seriously, and when they shirk this duty, they can cause other people to be seriously, possibly even permanently, injured.
The Denver landowner liability lawyers at Cristiano Law, LLC are here for injured people when they have been hurt by property owners’ negligence. While our attorneys are skilled at helping the injured prove negligence in these cases, they are also dedicated to working tirelessly so that injured people are able to build the strongest possible cases and secure the highest possible settlements for their injuries, medical bills and other losses.
There are generally four essential factors that come into play in order to prove landowner liability and, in turn, get accident victims the compensation they need and deserve. Specifically, these cases require proof that:
- There were dangerous conditions at a property.
- A person’s injuries were caused by the dangerous conditions at the property.
- The land or property owner was aware of the dangerous conditions (or should have been aware of them, as any “reasonable” person in his situation would have been aware of them).
- The land or property owner caused the dangerous conditions, failed to take action to fix the dangers and/or did not warn people visiting the property of the dangers on the property.
Proving what a landowner knew or should have known can be challenging; however, the Denver landowner liability attorneys at Cristiano Law, LLC are skilled in these matters. Some of the specific evidence we can gather to establish negligence in these cases include (but are not limited to):
- Property maintenance records
- Surveillance footage from security cameras
- Photographic evidence of the property
- City or county permits (or lack thereof)
- Other witnesses’ statements.
Types of Landowner Liability Cases We Handle
Some of the specific types of landowner liability cases that our Denver premises liability attorneys are skilled at overseeing include (but are not limited to) those that involve claims of:
- Slip and tripping accidents
- Falling accidents
- Pool accidents
- Stairway accidents
- Carbon monoxide poisoning and/or asphyxiation
- Injuries caused by poorly maintained buildings
- Injuries caused by a lack of security.
The Trusted Denver Landowner Liability Lawyers at Cristiano Law, LLC
If you have been injured due to the unsafe conditions on someone else’s property, the Denver landowner liability attorneys at Cristiano Law, LLC are ready to put their experience and resources to work for you. For more than three decades, our skilled lawyers have been upholding the belief that the practice of law is a helping profession. As a result, they have been firmly committed to providing people who have been hurt by the careless or indifferent actions of others the highest quality of legal services.
When you choose the superior legal representation offered by the attorneys at Cristiano Law, LLC, you will be able to trust that your case is being handled with the respect and care it deserves, that it will not be passed off to inexperienced associates and that you will have the best chances of getting both the justice and compensation you deserve.
Learn More at an Initial Consultation
We invite injured people and their families to learn more about their rights and options by attending an initial consult with one of our Denver landowner liability lawyers. In most cases, these initial consultations are free, and we can get a case started at no cost to our clients. To set up a meeting with one of our attorneys, call us at (303) 407-1777 or email us using the form on this page.
Evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience, and our attorneys can commute to your city or town to meet you so that you get the legal help you need wherever you may need it.