Burn Injury Lawyers
Burn injuries can be both physically and psychologically crippling, especially when they cause irreversible scarring or impairments that will affect a person’s quality of life for the rest of his life. What can be just as devastating as the impacts of severe burns is knowing that these injuries could have been prevented if another person (or company) had been more responsible, diligent or careful.
At Cristiano Law, LLC, our Denver fire and burn injury lawyers are aggressive advocates for people recovering from burn injuries, and these people can rely on us to:
- Hold negligent parties responsible for their role in causing a gas leak, fire and/or explosion
- Defend injured people’s rights to compensation for their injuries (and the losses that have resulted from these injuries)
- Do what it takes to obtain the best possible resolutions to these cases so injured people can concentrate on their recovery and future.
Negligence, Fires and Burn Injuries
The negligence that can cause fires and serious burn injuries can come in many forms, with some of the most common examples of this negligence and carelessness including:
- Failing to check for or detect gas leaks (at a workplace, a retail establishment or even at a residence)
- Failing to install or maintain smoke detectors in a building
- Failing to have sufficient fire extinguishers, emergency escape plans and/or emergency exits
- Failing to properly train people on how to safely use combustible products and/or heavy machinery
- Failing to provide people with essential personal protective gear (if they will be exposed to combustibles and/or machinery or equipment that can produce fires)
- Failing to test the safety of consumer products
- Cutting corners when designing and manufacturing consumer products
- Constructing tools or household products with cheap, combustible and/or flimsy parts.
The Denver Fire and Burn Injury Lawyers at Cristiano Law, LLC Are Here for You
If you have been burned or otherwise injured in fire or explosion that may have been caused by someone else’s negligence, the Denver fire and burn injury attorneys at Cristiano Law, LLC are ready to put their experience and resources to work for you.
For more than 33 years, our trusted lawyers have been dedicated to upholding the belief that the practice of law is a helping profession. As a result, they have been firmly committed to providing people who have been hurt by the careless or indifferent actions of others the highest quality of legal services. Whether inside or outside of the courtroom, our Denver fire and burn injury attorneys will always stand up for our clients’ rights, will provide them with honest answers about their case and will work relentlessly to help them obtain the best possible outcomes to their important legal matters.
When you choose the superior legal representation offered by the attorneys at Cristiano Law, LLC, you will be able to trust that your case is being handled with the respect and care it deserves, that it will not be passed off to inexperienced associates and that you will have the best chances of getting the justice and compensation you deserve.
Let’s Talk about Your Rights
We encourage people injured in fires or explosions (or families who have lost loved ones in such accidents) to learn more about their rights and options by attending an initial consult with one of our Denver fire and burn injury lawyers. In most cases, these initial consultations are free, and we can get a case started at no upfront cost to our clients. To set up a meeting with one of our attorneys, call us at (303) 407-1777 or email us using the form on this page.
Evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience, and our attorneys can commute to your city or town to meet you so that you get the legal help you need wherever you may need it.