April 30, 2014
Concluding 5 Things You Should Do after Motor Vehicle Accidents, below are two final steps that are critical for anyone involved in traffic collisions to take following the accident (as long as, of course, they are physically able to do so).
4. Report the accident to your insurer – Once the immediate injuries and damages associated with a traffic collision have been dealt with and your health is no longer in danger (if you were severely injured in the motor vehicle accident), call your insurance company to report the collision. The sooner you do this, the better, as some insurers may have time limits on when the accidents have to be reported.
As you discuss the wreck with your insurance agent, make sure that you:
- Do NOT take any blame for the accident. Because what you say to insurers could be used by them to later try to undercut or deny your claim to compensation, never admit to having caused or even partially caused a collision.
- DO only discuss the facts of the event. This means you should only talk about when and where the accident happened, who was involved, the damage to your vehicle and the injuries you sustained.
5. Call us – If you are unable to or forget to take any of the steps discussed in this blog after a traffic accident, the single most important thing you should do is call our Denver motor vehicle accident attorneys. Our lawyers will not only help gather evidence critical to proving your version of events, but they will also be aggressive advocates for your rights to compensation.
Denver Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers at Cristiano Law, LLC
If you have been injured in any type of motor vehicle collision, the Denver motor vehicle accident attorneys at Cristiano Law, LLC are ready to fight for your rights and put their experience and resources to work for you.
For more than three decades, our skilled lawyers have been firmly committed to providing people who have been hurt by the careless, indifferent or deceitful actions of others the highest quality of legal services.
When you choose the superior legal representation offered by the attorneys at Cristiano Law, LLC, you can rest assured that:
- Your case is being handled with the respect and care it deserves.
- It will not be passed off to inexperienced associates.
- You will have the best chances of getting both the justice and compensation you deserve.
Let’s Discuss Your Rights
We welcome people who think they may have a case or who would like to learn more about their rights and options to attend an initial consult with one of our Denver motor vehicle accident lawyers. In most cases, these initial consultations are free, and we can get a case started at no cost to our clients. To set up a meeting with one of our attorneys, call us at (303) 407-1777 or email us using the form on this page.
Evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience, and our attorneys can commute to your city or town to meet you to ensure that you get the legal help you need wherever you may need it.